Try our lovely cod
Lukewarm potato salad with Caesar dressing and cod loin fried in dill
Time: 30 minutes
600 g cod loin
500 g potatoes, halved
1/2 tsp salt
Freshly ground black pepper
1 cup parmesan, coarsely grated
1 clove garlic, sliced
1 tbsp capers
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
4 tbsp neutral oil
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 romaine lettuce torn into small pieces
250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
1 bag of croutons, 125 g
1/2 cup parmesan, coarsely grated
1 cup flour,
1/2 small pot of dill, finely chopped
1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Put the potatoes in a greased baking dish. Mix with a little olive oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Roast high up in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the potatoes are ready.
- Caesar dressing: Put all the ingredients except the oil in a mixing bowl. Mix together and add the oil bit by bit during mixing until the dressing thickens. Season with some salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Mix the ingredients for the breadcrumb on a deep plate and coat the fish in it.
- Heat some butter and olive oil in a frying pan. Fry the fish over medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Mix the roasted potatoes with the romaine salad, tomatoes and Caesar dressing. Lay everything on a platter and top with grated parmesan and croutons.